Available for Freelance! Feel free to email me at: markmakingdesign@gmail.com

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Summer Fun!

I spent my summer working at an awesome company called Soap Creative in Culver City. They design a lot of cool websites and web games for companies such as Activision, 20th Century Fox, and Disney. They hired me as an illustrator to help with the website for the new Bond Golden Eye game coming out for the Wii.

They gave me complete creative control with the background mural. I had an awesome time there and will never forget the super creative people I was working with, it was a genuine experience.

This was the main project among other small ones. Hope you enjoy and make sure to check out the website! It should be up and running with all of the mini games soon!








17 comments:

Alexander said...

Awesone.!!!..is incredible ... Good composition, good colors.... I like it..!!

Excellent

Jason Scheier said...

This really turned out incredible my friend.. It's nice to see you working on something, and seeing the execution looking so awesome!

-JS

Arthur Fong said...

WHOA!! NARLY!!!!

Janet said...

Wow. :O

Janet said...

Wow. :O

Janet said...

Wow. :O

roy santua said...

.... one word, Excellence.

thanks for visiting my blog, Mark, see you hopefully soon.

Zachary said...

God DAYUM! Thats insane!

Rustam F. Hasanov said...

You know my which is my favourite!

Jparked said...

Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!! you damn beast, these are insane brotha. Thanks for the comment man, but your really raising the bar here my friend.

James(Luke) said...

MAdness mark madness

Humza Khan said...

cool to have complete create control!

www.humzakhan.com
www.humzakhan.blogspot.com

Gabriele Pasqualino said...

dude awesome stuff! great color palettes, i love them :)

Brandon said...

That is really cool good for you man.
I haven't seen around school hope things are going alright.
Take care.

roy santua said...

Mark!!! How are you? Come visit us. Kick everyone's ass!!! Thanks for stopping by.

Zachary said...

Yes, come visit us!

Tom said...

Good work Mark, looks like you had a great time at Soap. I'll bet they were very sad to see your internship end!